Ratings for Mary V. Beare

Mary Beare lacks compassion, understanding and patient confidentiality. My encounter with her was one of the worst I have had with any medical provider in over 30 years. She is an embarrassment to Eisenhower.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Nurse Practitioner Mary Beare was the best psychiatrist I've ever had! She was a very warm Dr. that made you feel cared for, she took the time to get your medical needs met but also made time to get to know you and offer you helpful advice, and inspiration. I only had the luck to have her as my medical provider for close to a year before she moved out of VA healthcare onto a different hospital, but I'm grateful to have known her and highly recommend her as a mental health physician due to her great skill and knowledge of medicine as well as her medical professionalism and integrity.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

She's awesome, very caring, compassionate. Willing to help her patients in any way she can. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016