Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Koperek

He ignored the signs of CHF and I almost died three days after the birth of My daughter. He was careless and even mentioned my age by saying I was no spring chicken, when i asked for help as i was having problems breathing and swelling was getting out of control. Did not deliver my daughter or even tried to. The swelling in my body days before the birth was over 40lbs. He ignored all the signs He saw me in ICU when my heart was failing and stayed by the doorway and said he was sorry and left. I am left with a bad heart valve after the Postpartum Conjestive Heart Failure. I am forever on medication and have lung damage from the extreme amount of fluid that filled my lungs . Don’t trust him if you are an older mom. 34 durning pregnancy and 35 at the time of my daughters birth.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr.Koperek is an excellent doctor and I have been going to him for 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Koperek is a great doctor and a fantastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Brian M. Koperek's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and with over twenty year's experience, Dr. Koperek has a special interest in using ultrasound in obstetrical care. Primary care for women with a mixture of office-based and hospital-based work was a major factor in Dr. Koperek`s decision to become an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. The excitement of obstetrics where every delivery is special and the chance to care for women of all ages in gynecology had broad appeal. An opportunity to help women`s lives with a variety of gynecologic procedures and preventative medicine makes every day rewarding. A graduate with honors from the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Dr. Koperek completed his OB/GYN residency training at UCI Medical Center. An Orange County native, he began his practice in South Orange County in 1987. He participated in the founding of the Saddleback Women`s Hospital at Saddleback Memorial Medical Center and has served as the OB/GYN department chairman. He spends his free hours with his beautiful wife Christy, his three children and two step children. He also enjoys playing guitar, snorkeling and bicycling.

• Spanish

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

GHI