Ratings for Dr. Lila M. Bahadori

She is pleasant and knowledgeable, however the front office staff is rude, unhelpful and uninformed. Good luck trying to reach a human voice if you call the office. I have been a patient here for several years and the front office staff gets worse every year.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Only addresses surface issues. Misses anything you don't bring up yourself. Poor follow-through as well.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

very good experience every appointment. I felt in good care. Did tests and resolved my issues.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Bahadori is very pleasant, she did sit on a chair and asked questions but she also answered my many questions very professionally and patiently, she spent nearly two hours with me and it was my second meeting with her.I trust her and so far her advices were very good and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

For a first visit, it was definitely more than a consult. She spent over an hour with me, and performed two tests on the first visit. Listened well, and asked many questions. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

I had a pretty scary experience with this office. The staff is cranky and has no sense of customer satisfaction. The nurse who was to take my blood inspired so little confidence that I was forced to stop her before she had a chance to do any damage. Dr. Bahadori was my doctor for a few years. It was fine because I basically only used her to prescribe meds I knew I needed. I never used her advice--I didn't trust it. The last time I was examined by her, I had to quit the practice. She was so incompetent, it scared me. She did a rectal exam and left me covered with sh*^%! How rude, unsanitary, and unprofessional is that. (Afterwards, the nurse set my file on the poo marked paper on the exam table. ick.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Very serious cold doctor. I had a physical. She sat down and asked me questions. Didnt enjoy my visit. She could be a little more upbeat.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Lila M. Bahadori's Credentials

• Farsi

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD