Ratings for Dr. Martin L. Robbins

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

wonderful caring doctor he went well above and beyond any doctor I have every dealt with

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Robbins saved my life by removing my endometriosis – the source of all of my excruciating pain – when other doctors said that the pain was “all in [my] head.” Equally important, Dr. Robbins was extremely caring, conscientious, courteous, compassionate, reassuring, attentive, available, and professional at every point in the process. If you have endometriosis you should do whatever it takes to get to Dr. Robbins.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Most excellent, professional, straightforward, and considerate. Does excision for endometriosis, does not advocate lupron. I am having a "Charlie Brown's last day of school" life since meeting him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr Robbins is amazing. He knows what he is talking about and he explains things very thoroughly. Throughout my pregnancy he was very caring, compassionate, thorough, and comforting (I was high risk and had a few scares.) I believe he has a gift and he is using it to it's full benefit. I am disappointed to write that last I knew, he was no longer doing OB so that he can focus on GYN and his specialty in endometriosis surgery in particular. Even though we want to have another child, I am still going to stay with him for my GYN. I know he will recommend a great OB when it is time for me to have one again.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

I think Dr. Robbins is an amazing physician. I know he is an outstanding surgeon. He has performed 2 surgeries on me. I had no complications or problems.....but friends that have had the same surgery with other physicians have had complications. My husband and I have not met a doctor with such an excellent bedside manner. I believe nurses know a lot about a doctor and all the nurses I have spoken to say he has a reputation to be extremely thorough. I would recommend Dr. Robbins to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Martin L. Robbins's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1980)

Equitable