Ratings for Dr. Eunice U. Lee

I agree with most of these comments. I, too, felt very uncomfortable with this doctor. She sat there, staring & prodding me for a good 5 minutes before saying anything. I told her that I hadn't been sexually active for many years. She acted like I was lying & insisted on me getting an HIV & all other STD tests. It was after these were negative that she treated me a little better. I needed several biopsies. When I came in for them, she was VERY nice to me. But, she was a little annoyed when I started asking questions. She should know how hard it is to hear a cancer diagnosis. But, she was very matter of fact about the whole thing. I left the last time, very upset. She just told me I had to see an oncologist & she was finished with me. It was very hard to understand this whole ordeal. I thought it was just me & I was feeling strange about her. At least I know she treats EVERYONE the same way!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

THE WORST DOCTOR! BEWARE! Insensitive bedside manner. Uncaring. Treats you like you're an idiot. Always an hour late... Always. Forced me to get a breast exam at "too young of an age"(X-ray Technicians say). When I informed her I just recently fell on hard times and can't possibly afford the line up of appointments she set for me, holding my prescriptions hostage without a care in the world. Dr. Lee doesn't believe the X-ray technicians know what they are doing. I even saw the Breast Doc in person. Not to mention my mother is a 30 year retired x-ray tech. She was stumped when I confronted her on these facts. Arrogant, Insensitive, evil. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS! I PROMISE YOU!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Lee is gentle, knowledgeable, and classy. Her assistant Maria is also wonderful, warm, and caring. She sees not only me but my friends and family. She has also delivered four of my nieces and nephews safely. She's excellent in preventative and managing care. She is very busy because she is a good doctor and well worth a ten or fifteen minute wait.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

I went to Dr. Lee initially because she was close to where I lived and worked, just picked her off of my insurance list. Unfortunately, I wasted my first trimester at this office. The front office staff is cold-"Just sign in" without even looking up. The wait is horrendous- an hour and a half to see Dr. Lee on 3 appointments, no exaggeration! Because she is so far behind in her schedule, she rushes in and out. Also, I called with a question, and got the run around. No one got back to me, and waited until my appt. to get the answer. I ended up going with another Dr. that is 20-25 minutes away and worth the drive.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

She was never on time, waited an average of an hour when we had an appointment. And after sitting for an hour to see her all she would say is, "Everything's fine. Any questions?" And that was our appointment. Not worth the wait. She did not have good bed-side manners. Made me paranoid about my weight (when I gained a total of 10 pnds at 22 wks), and rolled her eyes at my husband for having a list of questions. Staff is terrible. Takes a minimum of two phone calls to get things done right, and even then you may have to call back to get someone you can actually understand. Completely incompetent. Could care less about you and your baby. Did not even feel like a number. Don't go to her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

She and her office staff are terribly rude and unorganized. Extremely unprofessional demeanor. I would never seek her care again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Very poor bedside manner and I would never recommend her to anyone I had an awful experience!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

I was very disappointed by my visit to doctor Lee's office. I was in the waiting room for approximately an hour and fifteen minutes before the doctor saw me. I politely spoke to her about my annoyance at waiting so long, even though I had asked the front desk if there was some mistake. She did not take kindly to my inquiries as to why it took so long to be seen. She was unhelpful and plainly rude. The examination was uncomfortable. She was extremely unpersonable and cold. It was difficult because in her line of work you'd expect more communication with the patient as to what was going on during the routine check-up. But nothing. She poked around and said not a word. When I asked her what she was doing, she seemed annoyed at my questions. Towards the end of my examination, I told her my suspicions that I had a UTI. She was dismissive and unknowledgeable of the symptoms. Overall, a most uncaring, rude and unprofessional doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

I was to have surgery. I called Dr. Lee and proceeded to ask her additional questions that my family and friends stated I should ask before allowing surgery. She stated: "Ms ___, your out of line...(all I did was ask some professional questions). She then dropped me and would not operate.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2006

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for years and I've found her extremely knowledgable, articulate and caring. She is probably one of the most personable doctors I've seen. I often refer my friends to see her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Eunice U. Lee's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim