Ratings for Dr. Geeta L. Balkissoon

Really appreciate and trust her. She makes sure not only that I am physically well but assesses all aspects of my life.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

I love Dr. Balkissoon. It's like going to see a friend when going to the doctor. She is very concerned with my opinions and very knowledgeable when I ask her questions...whatever the issue is. She was very supportive of my decision to have gastric bypass surgery and has checked on my progress. I appreciate a doctor who is concerned with my whole well being, not just a get-em in and get-em out approach. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Balkissoon.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Kind, friendly, concerned doctor, who takes the time to get to know her patients. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

She is very knowledgeable and if she is not sure she will send you to someone who does. She not only address the health issues but all issues that effects your life and health. Very good listener.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2006

Dr. Geeta L. Balkissoon's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN