Ratings for Dr. David I. Song

Relaxed atmosphere. Staff is sweet and calm. Dr. Song is knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Song completed a bunionectomy (large bunion that was protruding through my tennis shoe), repaired a congenital defect on my little toe, along with a small skin graft, and also treated a hammer toe that was part of creating a pad (or heal-like callous). I have listened carefully to Dr. Sing's rehab (at home) instructions and I'm extremely happy with the results. I see him again in a week and proud to show him the range of motion that my big toe has. He is excellent in the knowledge he provides and has a sense of humor!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Beyond happy with my treatment! I went to Dr. Song for bunion surgery. The staff was great, wait time was the shortest for any doctor I've been to. Dr. Song did an amazing job! I just couldn't have asked for a better doctor, or a more caring one. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends, family or anyone! The result is beyond what I expected! HIGHLY recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Very rude. Rushed in with a hurried attitude, no eye contact and hardly looked at my feet. I was in such shock at his lack of sensitivity that I forgot to ask what I wanted to ask him. He may be good but certainly not worth going back to be treated like a welfare case. Made me feel very unimportant!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Song is very knowledgable, and VERY good with what he does. He is very caring, and polite. Dr. Song did hammertoe surgery on both feet (3 months apart), and I am thrilled with the results. This Doctor makes sure you have contact to him after surgery and even gives you his cell number. He takes his time with his patients & takes the time to explain everything. I also noticed, while in recovery, he took his time to explain and teach procedures to the nurses. Great Doctor, and would recommend him 100%!! Oh yeah, his staff is also very friendly, caring, & helpful!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Song is the most caring doctor that I have ever dealt with. I had bunion surgery several years ago with another physician. After some time it was determined that my body was rejecting the hardware used. I had to have it removed. When Dr. Song did my bone spur surgery he has not released me because the time was up. Rather he is ensuring that I have healed properly before releasing me from his care. You don't find doctors like that any more. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Song for your foot needs. He also has a very nice, friendly, welcoming staff! ALL PLUSES no negatives.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Two weeks ago I moved into my new home. In the moving process a large picture fell and the glass shattered. Two days later, and in a great deal of pain, I met my neighbor, Dr. David Song. Dr. Song assessed my foot, and determined that I needed surgery for the removal of a shard of glass. After surgery, I am no longer in pain from the glass, and am healing well. Dr. Song was a god sent and without him, I would still be in pain. Dr. Song and his staff were courteous, professional, and cared for me like I was family. I recommend Dr. Song without reservation. I am proud to say that my new neighbor is an excellent surgeon and Dr. in Podiatric Medicine. What a great way to meet a neighbor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Dr. Song and his staff were a pleasure to work with. Dr. Song did a Bunionectomy along with a hammertoe surgery on 12/27/12 and I am so happy with the results!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012