Ratings for Dr. Arthur H. Phair

I finally gave in to my groin/hip/back pain and made an appt. The staff is lovely and Dr. Phair was very thorough. I have had similar pain before, but it exacerbated recently and I've been miserable. He did a thorough exam after keeping me waiting for a half hour as he had a "new patient" who needed attention. He was not sure what to do with me and told me to return when my pain was worse. I've been experiencing leg weakness and unsteadiness also and am totally terrified as to what could be wrong. I am all alone in the world and really don't want to wait until paralyzed or something equally as bad. Driving alone causes shooting pains from my groin area. He did refer me to have an MRI and an ultrasound. I give him credit for that. So if my pain gets worse this weekend, basically I'm screwed as no one will be in the office. I usually don't complain about a health issue until it severely impacts my daily life.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I received excellent care from Dr Phair and his staff is friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

He spoke to me with his eyes shut??? not comfortable at all.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Very competent and helpful. Takes the time to listen to your comments and responds appropriately. When something falls outside his expertise, doesn't hesitate to recommend an appropriate specialist. Treatment experienced has been excellent without unecessary tests and follow-up visits.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Arthur H. Phair's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1978)

Oxford