Ratings for Dr. Jonathan T. Wiseman

Dr. Wiseman is a great doctor. My husband and I have been going to him for years and we love them. They are an "old fashioned" ( no credit/debit cards accepted) doctors office but he is amazing and really cares about our health. Yes, at times the wait is long but he gives each patient individualized attention once he's in the room with you. He doesn't make you feel rushed, like he has a huge case load he has to get to and you are just another number. He is a great doctor with great "bedside" manner.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

My wife and I live 50+ miles away from Dr. Wiseman at the jersey shore and we love him so much we make the trip to see him for our visits. He is a great Doctor and very knowledgeable. We would recommend him to anyone. His office staff are the best too.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Wiseman is very "hands on" and knowledgeable. He explained my husband's problem to me over the phone. His diagnosis have been correct. I have highly recommended him!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Very knowledgeable for a young doctor, just seems to be a little overloaded hehe. Wait times can be long. Has helped me quite a bit in my transition from my old doctor with some new ideas. Recommended, but prepare to wait.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Ok if you want someone for the common cold. Wait long to see him, which is fine if he had some answers. Did get the feeling that he cared about my health.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Staff and Doctor are great, no complaints. You may wait a little at certain times of the year but that is to be expected

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I really like and respect Dr. Wiseman and the office staff is great. My only complaint is many times when I went in for an appoinment, the wait time, in my opinion, was excessive to get in and see the doc.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I am normally nervous and apprehensive abt dr's but dr wiseman put me at ease and was sure to talk to me about everything that he was doing. i would recommend him to anyone...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Very knowledgable and helpful. Hands on. Answers all phone calls personally. Down to earth, family man.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2007

Dr. Jonathan T. Wiseman's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1998)