Ratings for Dr. Bob M. Rosemark

I saw Dr. Rosemark a couple years ago- I've moved out of the area since then but I decided to buy another pair of glasses. For about three weeks I called every few days, trying to get someone to call me back. Eventually someone called me back and told my insurance wouldn't cover a pair of glasses, so I gave up. A month later I called my insurance. They told me my frames would be covered, and that the office hadn't pulled my benefits. I called the office again a few days ago to try to buy the glasses again, and was told I'd be called back. Unsurprisingly, nobody has called me. Most of the times I've called I've gotten the same man's voice, and he's been incredibly rude. He identified himself as Dr. Rosemark. About the sixth time I called I said something along the lines of "I know you're saying you'll call me back, but you said that the last three times I called too..." and he cut me off with "YOU HAVEN'T CALLED BEFORE. I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY CALLS FROM YOU." He didn't call back.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Bob M. Rosemark's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1972)