Ratings for Dr. Francis P. Camp

This office has a few dentists they need to support. My neighbor informed me that not too long ago Dr. Camp's office built a big expensive new building and the quality of care started going downhill from there. Since then, their prices have skyrocketed and their quality is practically non existent. I went for a check up at Dr. Camp's office just six months after moving to Plainville, having seen my previous dentist in Pennsylvania regularly every six months for many years. My previous wonderful dentist in Pennsylvania, whom I loved, felt I was in fine shape. The dentist at this new office (Dr. Camp and the other dentists there) in Plainville ( Dr. Lupini) checked me and I was told I had multiple problems, I became suspicious and got two additional opinions after the extremely aggressive diagnosis at Dr. Camp's. Both of these second opinions agreed with each other that I did not need a thing done. I was being taken advantage of for my insurance benefits and not so politely asked by the staff why I had not taken better care of my teeth. I was angry and astonished. Needless to say, I left. Beware of this office. You cannot trust them.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My experience with this office was subpar. My temporary crown kept falling off or breaking and the staff acted as though I was an annoyance when I called to get it fixed. Then the Permant crown was not the same color as my near by teeth and when I pointed it out I was told by the doctor "Well it's kind of close" and "it's far back in your mouth, nobody will see it". Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Camp is THE man!! No one could be better; just as good maybe but not better.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012