Ratings for Dr. Phillip R. Parker

My kids (13 and 9) enjoyed Dr. Parker's office very much. We recently moved here and Dr. Parker was recommended to me by many people. Office staff was helpful and organized and Dr. Parker and the assistant spent time answering all of my questions about braces for my older son. Very happy with this office!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

My 3 children have used dr parker since 2008 after he was recommended by a friend. Im not sure about prices being high as was stated in another comment because we had never had to pay for othodontics anywhere else to compare. He is very friendly and all of the staff has been the same. My kids don't dread going to the dentist anymore, like they did at theor old dentist. They do say all of theassistant's are very nice everytime they go back there although they do have that they refer to as "the mean one" not that she is horrible, just not nearly as nice and patient as the rest of them. They have had 2 sets of braces put on and numerous other treatments (cleanings, extractions,fillings etc). Very pleased

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I would not recommend this dentist. He is extremely expensive and his receptionist is extremely rude. His staff makes his decisions regarding your child's treatment. We only saw him for two minutes. If you disagree with the treatment, then the staff will be very condescending. Be prepared to put a second mortgage on your house, if you take your children here. I wish that I had gotten a second opinion. My child was in so much pain after she had a tooth extraction. They don't believe in pain management. My heart was broken when I had to see my three year old suffer.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Parker was wonderful with my very nervous children. He and his staff explained everything to them and it was a great experience. The staff were friendly and helpful with my insurance. Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013