Ratings for Dr. Anita D. Vandeburg

Dr. VanDeburg is the best. She will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable. She very friendly and she doesn't try to rush you out of her office. You can tell she really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I loved going to see Dr. Vandeburg. She is a fantastic doctor on all levels. Friendly, knowledgeable, and excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Vandeburg is very friendly, compassionate and knows her stuff. The staff is also very friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I just can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor. We went to her because of her skills as a physician but she has the best bed side manner ever. I actually looked forward to my prenatal visits. When it came time to have the baby she could not have been more of a pro. I knew my baby was great hands the whole time. She provided exceptional care thoughout the pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Vandeburg is absolutely fantastic! Like most women, I don't necessarily ENJOY going to my annual gyno visit, but Dr. Vandeburg is so easy to talk to, caring, thorough, non-intimidating, and gentle that I actually looked forward to all of my gazillion prenatal visits! I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Anita D. Vandeburg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI