Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Borgman

Very pleasant experience...everyone is super friendly. Dr. Borgman was very knowledgeable and I feel extremely confident with my smile being in his care! Can't wait to proceed with my treatment!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great. I wanted an experienced dentist who is extremely knowledgeable. I got one!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

All the staffs in the faculty has been very friendly and explain with details of what ever issue you have in plain English along with pictures.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Super friendly customer service! All my other dental experiences consisted of the dentists talking to each other on what to do rather than to me so it was a nice experience to be informed on what's happening with my dental hygiene. Definitely would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I am one of those fun and dreamy millennials that everyone makes fun of. Life is good, life is fun - see as much of the world as you can. At 25 I was kicked off my parents healthcare so I turned to Pinterest for all of my ailments. While that works for some things, it does not work for dental care. After avoiding the dentist for 5 years I finally plucked up the courage to research around and make an appointment. I was nervous and these guys did a fantastic job at talking me through what needed to happen to get my oral care back up to acceptable levels. I can\'t even describe how lucky I feel that I discovered this office. Everyone is super nice, they laugh at my bad jokes, and never once did I feel ashamed for neglecting my teeth. I just sat back and listened to my Harry Potter audiobook while they fixed and polished my teeth. I didn\'t feel a thing. As far as dental customer service goes, these guys nailed it. What can I say, I\'m now a flosser.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

From the many doctors and physicians I\'ve come across, Dr. Borgman is definitely at the top of my list. He is very detailed and knowledgable at his craft.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016