Ratings for Dr. Heather A. Van Wyhe

Miraculous change in my son after only two visits!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Heather is the most brilliant , gifted, perfect chiropractor of all time, in the history of the world, which began the day she opened her door as a healer. I don't give compliments to many people in this world, so seriously if you need to be out of pain and get your life back you cannot go wrong if you go to her. Love the staff to... Perfect in every way.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

The staff is friendly and accomodating. The Doc is extremely competent in her profession, as she had the skills to address any ailment I mentioned. She answered questions thoroughly and let me take all the time I needed when with her. I recommend her highly to anyone wondering about Chiropractic, because she was a marvelous introduction to the profession for me!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Felt like I was being scammed. I was told over the phone that my insurance was accepted so I made an appointment. After speaking with doctor about how she thinks she could help my pain, I was then told that it would be over 350$ for the initial visit!! I was shocked, I have insurance but it was out of network they said. Instead of wasting people's time, they should have checked that stuff out before getting u in there. When I told the staff member that I would have to speak with my husband, she said well bring him with you because im sure he needs to be adjusted too!! That put the icing on the cake. You have a client telling you that they are in pain and can't afford treatment so then you say.."bring in your husband too so you can pay double the price." Makes no sense what so ever to me! I left and went to another chiropractor who was awesome and only had to pay a 25$ co payment!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I love this doctor and her office staff! They are amazing!!! I recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

Love this office! I don't have issues with migraines anymore and I feel like I have my life back! My kids love her and have never been more focused in school. I definitely recommend Dr. Van Wyhe.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Absolutely love her and her staff. Just walking into the office made me feel better.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Heather A. Van Wyhe's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2003)

AARP