Ratings for Dr. Don L. Allen

Dr. Allen has been my dentist since moving to Windsor in 1989. I have seen many dentists over my lifetime and he is top notch. He and his staff are so helpful, caring, on time and compassionate. Dr. Allen has gone so far as to call me at home after a procedure to see if I am OK. What dentist does that in this day and age? Recently, I had severe pain in one of my teeth. His staff got me in right away. Upon examination, it was discovered the tooth had a crack in it down to the root and could not be saved. He immediately called an oral surgeon and I had that tooth removed within 2 hours. He takes the time to explain each and every procedure in detail. He doesn't rush you out to get to the next patient. I have, and will continue to recommend him to friends who are in need of a dentist. I can't thank you enough for all the care and compassion you have given me. Dr. Allen, you are the best!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015