Ratings for Dr. Noel Tenenbaum

Got smart Lipo done on lower abdomen was told if results were not good he would touch up after. After reaching out numerous times and going to the office to express my concerns he is Now is refusing to touch up and recommended I need a tummy tuck for $3000 more dollars. Not happy at all.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I had a complete facelift and Lowe lids in October. I went to 4 different Drs around the Tampa Bay Area. Met with Dr Tenenbaum. Agreed for him to do the work because his prices were so right for my budget but most importantly, I liked his bed side manners. He was professional and to the point. My gut felt good about him. After giving money down, I went on site to read the reviews. That scared the heck out of me so I called the office, spoke to Stephanie to let her know my concerns on the negative remarks. She asked me to meet with the Doctor. So I did. 3 times prior to surgery. I asked if I could talk to some patients who have used him. They all called me. I felt better but still apprehensive. I had the surgery and was surprised that it was more major than what I had anticipated. I guess I thought I would be in and out and back to work in 4-5 days. Wrong on my part. 2 weeks and I felt comfortable to go out in public. Not ready completely though. The surgery center nursers were incredibly good, friendly and caring. Dr Tenenbaum was on time. Reassured me and took time to answer all my questions until I was comfortable then off to surgery. I am still healing but for the most part I'm really Pleased with the outcome. There have been minor issues but again, I realize it's surgery. Dr Tenenbaum has been wonderful and patient and there for me when I need to ask questions. His office is nice. His staff is great! I have referred a friend to him and she is pleased and happy how she looks. So is her husband. She is in her mid 70's. I would not mind if you called me for a reference.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Today is post op day 1 of my bilateral breast augmentation surgery. I went with saline. So far, it has been an absolutely wonderful experience! I am ALREADY SEEING that he delivered great results (and this is only the first day). He's short, sweet, and to the point. He was efficient, yet thorough. He answered all my questions, and was super nice. I'm really happy with my results so far, and so far this whole experience has been great. His OR staff and group at Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Clearwater were excellent. Super nice staff, and they were also super efficient as well. Go see this man for some nice boobies! I recommended my best friend to go see him for her breasts as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

He is a terrible doctor. He is extremely insensitive. The procedure was useless, the whole time the the doctor is telling you everything is fine. I was concerned about scarring and he dismissed it as if it would be normal and didn't offer any solution what so ever.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Seriously RUN ! I honestly don't know how he stays in business . There is a reason he is on Groupon . Don't trust your face or body to this man . When there is a problem he will just tell you its normal . Pay more and get good results . Its just not worth it

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I've had nothing but great experiences and results through five visits

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is a complete joke. I went to Dr. T after having gastric bypass and losing 115 lbs. he said he was completely competent in re-constructive surgery. This was obviously not the case. He did a "lift" and implants to my breasts. A few weeks after The surgery it was very obvious that my right breast settled semi-normal. However my left breast was no where near symmetrical. I went back to see Dr. Tenenbaum and he said it was "just my body. I lost 9 lbs since surgery etc etc." I have gone to see 3 different plastic surgeons for their opinions since and there is no excuse that my left implant falls under my armpit every time I lay down and i look like I have old saggy breasts. He is a fraud and makes excuses for his terrble work.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I would highly recommend this doctor to the Tampa Bay area. I have had noting but a very good experience with Dr. Tenenbaum and his office manager and nurse. He truly is a doctor committed to his patients and cares about them.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This doctor is amazing. I would and do recommend him to anyone. I am currently seeing him for laser tattoo removal and he is so kind and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Tenenbaum he is the best of the Best he kind respectful and listenI would not go to nobody else but him

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Noel Tenenbaum's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL