Ratings for Dr. Noel Tenenbaum

After much deliberation, I picked the right surgeon. He was welcoming, understanding, caring and explained everything before and during the surgery so I knew exactly what to expect. Don't believe the negative comments. Dr tenenbaum is the best around and I would recommend home to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Amazing breast augmentation!!! Loved the staff and Dr. Tenenbaum. I am so happy with everything!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Awesome Results! Very happy with my facelift!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Botched my eye, eyelid fell apart, refuses to fix! Avoid this Doctor like the Plague.

Submitted May 14, 2018

Best doctor around! My Breast Augmentation went perfectly. I couldn’t be happier!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I had a very bad experience with this dr. My facelift was not good. HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR TO BE RE-DONE. O RATING

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I didn’t know a lot about lipo... what I learned (my analogy) is that it’s like steaming out the bunches in a dress. If your wedding dress has hoops underneath, you can steam the dress completely smoothe but it still goes onto hoops! Dr T helped me understand this and why it’s important for most ppl to be near target weight when getting lipo. Once you’re at your healthy BMI, you’ll have a smooth shape. The smoothing/reduction of problem areas helped me stay motivated losing weight... I wasn’t frustrated thinking that no matter what I lost, I’d still have ‘bunches’ of fat pockets in problem areas. When Dr T is helpful and congenial, it put my mind at ease. He talked to me throughout the procedure and there was really no pain, and little bruising after. I was amazed! Thanks to Dr T for the help getting near my goal weight AND shape!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Unfortunately, they don't make zero stars for reviews, so have to give one. Very skeptical of some of the overly fake positive reviews, written like a long advertisement from a salesman at an office. I did not have a positive experience at all with this doctor, and was very unhappy with my results, The doctor didn't seem to care I was unhappy with my results either, and did nothing to make it better. I give zero stars, and can attest I am a real live patient who actually visited this office.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

If you have any bad results with this doctor, he will not admit them, and will actually blame you for the results, leaving you to find another doctor to fix his mistakes. There's dozens of other similar complaints to back this up. Spend more money and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

First off - Terrible bedside manner. I went to him to have my old saline implants replaced with HP silicone. My right breast is now completely displaced and I've seen in 4 times and he says it's symmetrical. He's a terrible surgeon and there is absolutely a reason why he's begging for customers via Groupon. Please spend the extra money and go elsewhere!

Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Noel Tenenbaum's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

UPMC