Ratings for Dr. Chris C. Spachman

This man is a thief, he kept submitting claims on my dead father in law for two years AFTER he passed away. I think Chris is a douchebag quack

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I simply walked into the door at Dr. Spachman's Office and there, was a large fellow in sunglasses at the front desk. I said "Hello, you must be Dr. Spachman". I never at any time speaking to him received any type of smile or positive feelings from this man what so ever. I asked if he could just take off his sunglasses for a moment (they were the mirrored kind) because I like to look someone in the eye when I am speaking and his answer was a curt "NO". Then I mentioned that I had Medicare and BC/BS of KC and I was pretty sure it covered his services. He told me to go home and find out. I purchased some BioFreeze, thanked him and turned and left. After this experience, would YOU go back? Would YOU want this fellow working on you? I am sorry and I hate to say anything bad about anyone, unless it is applicable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Chris C. Spachman's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Shield California