Ratings for Dr. Olurem Ogundimu

This person that happens to have Dr. in front of his name is a narcissist melded with a God complex! He was dismissive, and is rude through, and through. My husband was with me, and while I was being grilled I had a problem wording something so hubby helped, and up went the hand while sternly stating "Stop talking!" Needless to say I left with no help or answers on how to repair my body after being in an accident. Please DO NOT go to this bully as it may be worth your life!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This Dr is rude.I asked if my mothr could be started on gabapentin for nrve pin in her hand and he wa completely rude.Needs to learn bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I had brain surgery in 2000 with this doctor .He was very good and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

In 1994-1995 This doctor saved my dads life. 72 hours of brain surgery and 3 months later my father walked out of the hospital. Thank you Dr. Ogundimo.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Great doctor. Very straightforward and most importantly very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

In hospital he does not have the best beside manners but he sure does great work. He was very pleasant in his office with smiles and jokes. Excellent surgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I call him the miracle doctor! He saved my life. I was involved in a car accident, resulting in a burst fracture of T11, T12 and L1, and fracture of my neck C1,C2. I was sent to sudbury's hospital by airplane, and was reffered to Dr. Ogundimu for urgent surgery. Dr Odundimu took the time to explain the procedures and what would happen if something would go wrong. In my case, I had to accept it and go ahead with the surgery. At noon, they took me in for a 8 hour surgery. After the surgery, I was in hospital for 2 months. Considering the impact and the burst fracture, apparently (to all the m├ędical proffesionals) it's a miracle that I'm back on my feet walking. Yes, I have a few problems left. But in my opinion, I have no word on how to describe the excellent work he did. It's been 2 years now, and I don't even feel any backpain. Of course it's more stiff, I have 3 vertebra sticked together., Considering I was only 20 years old at the time of the accident, I would never thank him enough because he's the reason I'm walking today. I have to agree he can seem a bit rude sometimes, but that doesn't change the job he get's done at the end of the day. He came to see me 2-3 times while I was in hospital. I had a fallow up with him about 6 months after the surgery. He had a big smile on his face seeing me WALKING throught the door. Last time he had seen me I couldn't move at all because of the nervi damages. Today, everyone that see's me can't believe how well I've recovered, and most of them, would never think I suffered a big spinal cord injury. I look like a total normal person!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

My dad just had brain surgery to remove a tumor. He was already awake when I got to see him. No doubt he is an amazing surgeon. But he is a horrid person. We spend an extra hour waiting in the OR waiting room, when I finally picked up the phone and called the ICU to ask if they had an update on the surgery. They told me he was already in ICU and had been for over an hour! No doctor or nurse, not one person came to tell us that my dad's surgery was over. Not a f*ing word! So when I got to the ICU I asked how things went and the nurse had yet to receive the surgery report, so then again. I had no news! I'm told I'll be lucky if I ever see him before discharge time..... NOT IMPRESSED. He wasn't so rude though when I asked about surgery time and recovery. He did answer, but you could tell he just wanted to get it over with. But I do have to give him props for calling the radiologist and yelling at them cause 3 days had gone by without my dad getting the MRI that the doctor needed before surgery. He got it done!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

This was THE WORST doctor experience of my LIFE! This horrible, rude, heartless and arrogant animal completely dismissed me, compared my severe advanced degenerative disc disease to grey hair; "It happens as we age." To which I replied; "Yes, I understand that, but my grey hair DOES NOT cause me unbearable pain." He told me I need to get off pain medication. I said; "That's exactly why I'm here, I don't want to live on pain meds for the rest of my life, I HATE them, and I'm praying that you can help me." He said; "Do not pray to me, I am NOT your god." He would not allow me to detail my history of pain, he continually interrupted me and actually said; "Stop talking, it's MY turn to talk." In the end, he actually turned his back on me, walked away saying; "Best of luck." I left in tears. He may have earned a medical degree, but to me, Mister Ogundimu does not deserve the respect of being addressed as "Doctor".

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I was referred to this NS for my syringomyelia. He was more interested in my sponylothesis. He laughed at me, told me I was overweight and that I had no reason to come to see him. I have no time for this man and will never be seeing him again. He needs to work on his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013