Ratings for Dr. David A. O'Brien

The poor rating reflects only on his office staff. Donna is very nice and tries to work with you for your appts. Jennette, with xrays, and the dark haired assistant to Dr. OBrien were both rude and uncaring individuals. I cannot recommend his office due to the rudeness of those two staff members on two different appt. visits. Neither of the staff wanted to answer any valid questions about billing and/or my procedure. They were very smart with their answers to me and my spouse. They would not let my husband go back with me for both appts and we saw other couples going back together. My issues were not with Dr. OBrien. He did my procedure well, and I experienced NO PAIN. The two assistants that work with him- Jennette and darkhaired young lady- both need classes on how to excel in customer service. They were totally inappropriate for that office setting.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012