Ratings for Dr. David C. Holte

Very pleased with the experience - I requested an appointment online and Wendy called me later that morning - I had a consultation later that week and surgery (L5-S1 discectomy) the following Friday - for the two months prior to surgery I wasn't able to walk more than 10 feet without pain radiating down my leg - steroid injections did nothing - after the outpatient surgery I walked out of the hospital with minimal to no pain and was back to limited work by Monday - Thank you Dr Holte and staff

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Did not explain anything about my condition, the future outcomes or options to fix it.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Great doc and staff! Immediately diagnosed my problem after being misdiagnosed and was able to have surgery to fix it! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr holte was very kind but very late and did not have any ideas to solve my issue. His staff stinks! Starting with check in, bleached blonde smacking on GUM, the PA, well, why is it I need to tell a inexperianced kid what is going on with me medically. That's why I went to the physican. Nice office but, the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing at this clinic. I waited 1 1/2 hours to see this physican and his crummy staff and I still didn't get any answers.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. David C. Holte's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David Holte, MD, specializes in surgery for disorders of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine, including disc herniation, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, spinal arthritis, spinal fractures, spondylothesis, and spinal infections; as well as orthopedic trauma and fracture management.

• English

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med