You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sally S. Lee

Dr. Lee is very professional and so is the staff. Dr. Lee is the best eye doctor I have ever been to. My insurance is changing next year and I will go back, even though I will have to pay the bill myself. my new prescription is perfect, I don't have to change glasses to read, watch TV or use the computer. Thank you Dr. Lee!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

THIS IS THE WORST OFFICE THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF!! THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS LATE FOR HER APPOINTMENTS AND IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THE OFFICE IS A COMPLETE MESS AND IS TOTALLY UNSANITARY. THE DOCTOR DOES NOT PUT PROPER NOTES IN HER FILE MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS.. FOR EXAMPLE PATIENT'S ALLERGIES!!! THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE HANDS DOWN.. IF YOU'RE RESULTED IN GOING TO THIS PLACE.. BE AWARE AND BRING YOUR OWN SANITIZER WIPES TO WIPE DOWN THE MACHINES BEFORE THEY USE IT ON YOU!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Sally S. Lee's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2647113'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "SALLY" to "SALLY S."

April 8, 2012