Ratings for Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado

Great person and very knowledgeable. I loved that she took time to meet with me before my examination which made my visit much more relaxing.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Varnado always takes her time to answer any questions I have. Never feel rushed. Staff are really helpful and always very nice

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My experience was quite positive. The check-in process went smoothly. Nurse Michelle is awesome, and Dr. Varnado is caring and down to earth.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Love the doctors here! Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

It was a great experience i did not wait to long. My Dr. Varnado is always professional and kind.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

This was my first pregnancy, and I miscarried. Michelle and Dr. Vernado were both amazing throughout the entire process. They’re both caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. They’re stuck with me for awhile.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Very short wait time and staff was very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Varnado really listened to me and was very gentle with the exam, as well as explaining the reasons for some tests not being annually done. I am very pleased with my decision to become Dr. Varnado's patient.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I love Dr. Varnado and Eagle Physicians. Anytime I call, I'm always met with a friendly and helpful voice. The front desk staff is A1 and the service is unmatched. I rarely have to wait a long time to be seen and the nurses are really kind. Michelle (our nurse) is awesome and she has gone above and beyond making sure that my FMLA paperwork is turned in to my job quickly! She answers my questions and if there is something that has to be answered by my doctor she relays the information in a timely manner! Dr. Varnado is AMAZING and we love her. She is nice, caring and is very invested in the well being of her patients! She was our doctor with our first child and we didn't hesitate to go back to her when we found out another one was on the way! We have also seen Dr. Ozan on occasion and she is great as well! When we had our first child, a midwife through Eagle was on call that night and her care was consistent with what Eagle provides on a regular. I highly recommend Eagle Physicians and especially Dr. Varnado! We always feel at ease with her and trust that we are in good hands. I was terrified of giving birth but Dr. Varnado was able to answer all my questions and concerns which made the process much easier.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Varnado always listens to my concerns. She comes up with plans for treatment to get to solutions to my concerns. Her secretary, Michele is very conscientious and always returns my phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

My experience overall I must say was excellent. Dr. Varnado and her staff as always were pleasant and efficient. She always is concerned and helpful with my overall medical health. The only area I rated as good was wait time ( Dr. Husain) has me spoiled, as he is always on scheduled time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC