Ratings for Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado

She is very informative and makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

I had an excellent visit with Dr. Varnado on November 4. Her staff is always friendly and courteous. She is very knowledgeable in her field and has a great rapport with her patients. I am extremely pleased to have an excellent doctor as Dr. Varnado. She is number 1 in my book.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Always a good experience with her. Dr. Varnado is caring, kind, empathetic and super great! id Suggest her (and have) to anyone who appreciates an honest and open ob/gyn who truly cares for the whole pertson

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Dr. Varnado is a wonderful OB! She listened to all of my concerns and made sure she answered all of my questions!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Love the time she takes with me to answer questions, very caring and personable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Doctor Varnado & her staff were very professional. Dr. Varnado answered all my questions & was very caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

As always Dr Varnado and her staff are caring, thorough and listen to you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I really love Dr. Varnado, she is the best OB-GYN I've had experience with (I've probably seen 6 other OB-GYNs over the course of my life, in different states). She connects on a personal level like I've never had with other doctors, and takes time to openly discuss my particular issues and concerns to help me get to the best decision on my care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Very skilled and puts patients at ease. Super smooth IUD placement...just a 2 second cramp and it was all good.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

I had some trouble with an earlier appointment but this one truly made all the difference and I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC