Ratings for Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado

I love Dr. Varnado and Eagle Physicians. Anytime I call, I'm always met with a friendly and helpful voice. The front desk staff is A1 and the service is unmatched. I rarely have to wait a long time to be seen and the nurses are really kind. Michelle (our nurse) is awesome and she has gone above and beyond making sure that my FMLA paperwork is turned in to my job quickly! She answers my questions and if there is something that has to be answered by my doctor she relays the information in a timely manner! Dr. Varnado is AMAZING and we love her. She is nice, caring and is very invested in the well being of her patients! She was our doctor with our first child and we didn't hesitate to go back to her when we found out another one was on the way! We have also seen Dr. Ozan on occasion and she is great as well! When we had our first child, a midwife through Eagle was on call that night and her care was consistent with what Eagle provides on a regular. I highly recommend Eagle Physicians and especially Dr. Varnado! We always feel at ease with her and trust that we are in good hands. I was terrified of giving birth but Dr. Varnado was able to answer all my questions and concerns which made the process much easier.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Varnado always listens to my concerns. She comes up with plans for treatment to get to solutions to my concerns. Her secretary, Michele is very conscientious and always returns my phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

My experience overall I must say was excellent. Dr. Varnado and her staff as always were pleasant and efficient. She always is concerned and helpful with my overall medical health. The only area I rated as good was wait time ( Dr. Husain) has me spoiled, as he is always on scheduled time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Varnado was not only extremely professional but she also was patient, kind, knowledgeable and thorough. I never felt rushed or judged or brushed off. She listened to all of my concerns. Asked appropriate follow up questions and recommended the appropriate plan of treatment. I felt so comfortable with her even though it was our first appointment together. I would strongly recommend Dr. Varnado to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I love Dr. Varnado! She truly cares about me as a person and is concerned for my overall health. I never feel like she rushes, and she always takes her time during my visit with her. She’s a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr varnardo is the best. She has a great personality and is able to make one feel really comfortable. She is very knowledgeable about women’s health. Highly recommended her services..

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I switched to Doc. Evelyn Varnado after not being happy with the service and sensitivity of my previous OBGYN. I needed a doctor that would take the time to sit and talk to me, to answer my many questions and be realistic. Dr. Varnado exceeded my expectations and I have always left her office feeling like all my questions were answered. I have had ongoing issues since 2015. She listened to my concerns and chose an aggressive treatment for me right away and I now have a clean bill of health for the first time in years. She has always been realistic but optimistic. I am very pleased with her service and I love her nurse Michelle. The entire eagle physicians team is great. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family for care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I feel the staff, nurses and Dr are Bering caring, concerned and compassionate. I can fully put my trust in them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

My appointment was for my annual check-up which included a pelvic exam. All went well and was handled well as per usual.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

As always my interaction with Dr. Varnado and her staff was an excellent experience. They are always attentive to my questions and informative about procedures. They provide a very comfortable atmosphere for me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC