Ratings for Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado

it is so important to feel comfortable and trust in your own doctor , it is so important. the first time I met dr Vernado I felt I am in good hands , she was so professional and yet care about you and talk with you like a sister or close friends. always follow up with the progress , always have time to explain everything and to hear me . she remember all the family members she remember to ask about them and make you feel that she really care and really do know you as who you are and not just a patient . I had few issues to treat and the support I had from Dr Vernado and from Michel the nurse is always excellent and personal . the clinic is clean and everyone friendly and welcoming . I feel blessed to be dr Vernado patient .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Everything about the appointment went well. I had an early appointment. The blood draw was quick with no waiting, almost painless. Dr. Vernado is always great. She tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Varnado is amazing. She takes time to connect with her patients and explain her findings and plan of treatment. I have such confidence in her taking care of me. I wish all doctors were like her and feel fortunate to be in her care.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Everything above were 5 star! Dr. is very thorough and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Varnado is great! Very personable but professional at the same time. I was a little nervous coming in but she put me at ease by talking everything through with me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I was very pleased with my experience. I appreciate the kindness and efficiency of the staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I sent in for my an mal Dr. Varnado was very friendly and knowable about m'y problem.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I had minimal wait time to get into see the doctor. My visit was though and no time cosuming.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Always great customer service. Dr. Varnada is so easy to talk and reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Excellent as always I always feel good and sure and have all the info and care from both Dr Vernado and Michel She always have the time to listen and to make me feel so secure Love Dr vernado she have big heart and pure soul 🙏🏻💕

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Coventry Healthcare