Ratings for Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado

I sent in for my an mal Dr. Varnado was very friendly and knowable about m'y problem.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I had minimal wait time to get into see the doctor. My visit was though and no time cosuming.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Always great customer service. Dr. Varnada is so easy to talk and reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Excellent as always I always feel good and sure and have all the info and care from both Dr Vernado and Michel She always have the time to listen and to make me feel so secure Love Dr vernado she have big heart and pure soul 🙏🏻💕

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I had the best experience with Dr Varnado and her staff. I am a new patient and at my first appointment they took out the time to make me feel welcome and comfortable. I’m so glad I made my switch and I’m sticking with Eagles OBGYN. So satisfied and now I’m not dreading my annual anymore. Thanks for making my experience great! You guys were awesome.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I love Dr. Varnado and Nurse Michelle. They provide great service and make you feel comfortable and that they care about you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My experiences with Dr. Vernardo were A all the way!!! I drive over an hour for my appointments with her and it’s well worth it! She’s friendly, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about her patients. I’m so blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Varnado is a wonderful doctor, and her staff is amazing. I'm very happy that I've chosen her as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Varnado and Eagle Physicians. Everyone is so nice and helpful. I never have to wait long to get in and it has been a truly pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Great person and very knowledgeable. I loved that she took time to meet with me before my examination which made my visit much more relaxing.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Evelyn B. Williams Varnado's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC