Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Bobrow

This was a very positive experience. I am ready for second knee replacement.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Bobrow is very friendly and does not rush the exam. He runs through all options and helps me understand what my problem is, options for treatment, and advice for future potential problems.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Just had minimally invasive hip replacement with Dr. Bobrow. Outstanding, attentive care is an understatement. Dr. Borrow, his staff and Sibley Memorial made this surgery smooth. Very happy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Appreciate Dr. Bobrow's excellence! I had elective surgery on both knees in September. I recently fell and broke my hip and made sure to get transferred to Sibley so that he could perform this surgery.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Obviously, I have been very pleased with the excellent quality of all concerned with this procedure and related preparatory and follow-up care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Bobrow and his P.A. are very attentive, kind, and caring, and have always answered all of my questions. I do not feel rushed in the office. Importantly, Dr. Bobrow takes the time to explore all alternatives and options to surgery. He is praised highly by other patients I have spoken with.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Bobrow starling reputation, bedside manner and low infection rate is what guided me in choosing an orthopedic physician .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Philip D. Bobrow's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Molina