Ratings for Dr. Lynn F. Ascher

BEWARE!!!.BEWARE BEWARE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST Not only are the woman in the office completely RUDE AND NASTY TO people, they are also complete IDIOTS. First question out of my mouth is always if they take my insurance because it is thru the state. I ALWAYS make that clear up front. The 'so called "LADY" on the phone said yes.. i went over it several times. made the appt. Went and when trying to make appt for surgery the same "so called lady" stated they dont take my insurance. They send me a bill and when I called down there to talk to billing about this bill that I AM NOT PAYING the SAME rude woman was like" is this the woman that had the blue cross insurance. First of all where is the customer service here... I have never dealt with a doctors office where they ALL are completely IGNORANT AND RUDE TO THEIR patients. Not to mention the office is totally out dated and felt like we stepped in to a time machine back to 1970. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. I think they do this on purpose to try to stick people with bills and that is how they make their money.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Loved everyone there. I came in very scared and they eased my anxiety and made me feel very comfortable. Before knew it procedure was over and I felt no pain at all. Very good experience. I will recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

very unprofessional, wasn't helpful in recovery processs

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013