Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Asuncion

Dr Asuncion accepted me as a new patient and i went to him on two seperate occasions. The amount of time that was spent combined for the two visits was less than 5 minutes. He never touched me, never used a stethoscope to listen to meand never followed up on referals to pain management or psyciatric specialist like he said he was going to do. I know a first time patient requires a pysical and blood screening and neither was done.My first visit lasted no more than 3 minutes! I have since found another Dr and the blood work was done and my triglycerides were dangerously high and I would never have known if Dr. Asuncion had remained my dr. Four months after our last contact I recieved a letter from him saying he was no longer going to accept me as a patient due to "docter shopping for a controlled substance". Its funny how he can come to this conclusion when I havent had any contact with him in 4+ months and the contact I did have was so brief. Someone should really look into this.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Asuncion is not thorough. My family has been going to him for several years. He runs the same blood work on every patient he sees no matter what you are complaining about. He doesn't even remember you as a patient when he sees you. His staff even says he can't remember anything he did yesterday! He doesn't have good record keeping either. If you need a detail oriented physician with good listening skills look elsewhere

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

this man saved my life, during a routine physical he detected a rare tumor, sending me for a ct scan confirmed a gastr intes tumor on the pancrease. he contacted U of Md, surgery succesful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Joseph Asuncion is very knowledgeable and down to earth... which makes him easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Joseph E. Asuncion's Credentials

• Perpetual Help Coll Of Med, Binan, Laguna, Philippines (Grad. 1989)