Ratings for Dr. David S. Newport

Dr Newport and his staff are so amazing! The moment I walked in the door, I was greeted and made welcome. It's a very busy office but everyone took time to answer my questions. Dr Newport and Dr Hawk have given me my hope back. I have less pain and can rest in just three days of care there. I am so happy they also offer massage therapy.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Staff is very helpful and friendly. Dr.Jake truly cares about his patients health and wellness.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Great clinic and staff very friendly. Doctor Newport was very knowledgable and explained my problem so I could understand. Feeling improvement after just two visits and looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Newport is the best Chiropractor in Tennessee! Not only is he a talented and knowledgeable doctor,he also relays such a sincere concern for your wellness. The clinic is very fast paced and high energy but yet, you truly feel special in his care and the staff. Everyone is very helpful. What a great atmosphere to get well in.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. David S. Newport's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal