Ratings for Dr. Ricardo Izquierdo

I've wanted a Rhinoplasty for about 15 years, and after talking to 4 different plastic surgeons in the area, I decided on Dr Ricardo Izquierdo. I was initially very scared to have to procedure and the recovery time was a bit daunting, but it all went much better than expected. There was hardly any pain and when my cast came off I knew I had made the right decision. Swelling continued to go down the next 6 months after cast came off and I am very pleased with the result now 1 year post op. I recommend Dr Izquierdo very highly!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I am Very happy with outcome of the breast augmentation surgery, they look great.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon located in Oak Brook, you should consider Dr Ricardo Izquierdo. He has been wonderfully helpful and has delivered the results I was looking for, in three different procedures I had done.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Ricardo Izquierdo is Great Surgeon who was very helpful and kind. Very Pleased with the results

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

he did my sisters & my self breat augmentation. wondefull JOB. thx

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

He charges top $$$ but doesnt tell you he doesnt employ an anethesiologist dr he only has a nurse. Very cold person - staff laughs at you.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Combined tummy tuck and rhinoplasty. AS beautiful job.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Rhinoplasty performed 14 months ago. Not a very good bedside manner, not pleased with my results. During his follow up appts he walked out while I was still asking him a question & i've not heard from him since. He said his work would be subtle & he would keep my "ethnicity" but what I ended up with does NOT fit my face at all, my nose is HALF the size I walked in with. I am left feeling so discouraged & am seeking a revision in Beverly Hills with a team of surgeons that will hopefully help rebuild what Dr.Izquierdo has done. I'm not trying to degrade him. I'm just letting others know of my experience with him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Ricardo Izquierdo's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)