Ratings for Dr. Troy A. Flax

Dr. Flax and his staff are always very courteous and efficient. Dr. Flax always takes the time to answer your questions and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Excellent Dr. Staff is always efficient and extremely nice. Emergency appointments are easy to schedule when neded.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Flax for 12-years, and he and his staff are great! He is very easy to talk to, and he really knows his profession and it's limitations.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr flax is great! He has been my doctor for 16 years.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Flax since 1998. Love him. He is knowledgable and personable. Keeps my eyes healthy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I am so thankful we found Dr.Flax. He is not only personable, but very knowledgeable about different eye issues. He tracked the condition of my eyes for two years as my cataracts grew to the point for surgery. Surgery was performed and I now have 20/20 vision. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

we have been using Dr. Flax for over 10 years now. He is an excellent doctor and always answers questions. We have purchased glasses from his office and have been pleased with them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

My wife and I have both been to Dr. Flax now and had really good experiences. His staff was very friendly and helpful, he seems to be VERY knowledgeable. We recently moved here and needed a new eye doctor. He had some new recommendations for me on my contacts and was very helpful. I would highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011