Ratings for Dr. Jonathan S. Jacobs

Run don't walk away from this practice! I had a reduction in 2014. My breast now looks like it was mutilated! After my surgery with Dr. Jacob I returned to his office four times in severe pain. The pain was dismissed by Dr. Jacobs and his assistant (nurse Felicia) as being standard after the procedure.I was sent home each time with a different antibiotic. After 5 weeks of pain I went to my primary care doctor and was admitted to the emergency room! If I hadn't of gone I probably would not be here to talk about it and definitely lost my breast. I was admitted and put in isolation with MRSA. I can't begin to explain the pain and suffering I've undergone. If you want your breasts to look worse and mutilated just go to this practice! Dr. Drink came to my hospital room after I told Dr. Jacob to never return he was assuring me they would take care of me. They even had the nurse Felicia from the practice call my room! So after I was released I went to his office he offered a cream for the scarring at a cost of over &100.00! If other ladies out there want to see my pictures and what a nightmare you will go through with this practice I would love to expose these butchers. The nurse is just as bad to cover it up and being their puppet. She sent me home with a box of gauze and saline solution and said just Keep rinsing the incision it will be fine! I Lost a good 6 months in recovery, my breasts sag, the scars are a nightmare! Please RUN don't walk away from the Butchers. Shame on this practice I don't know how they sleep!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Jonathan S. Jacobs's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Commercial Insurance Company