Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Claxton

Awesome dr who is honest and caring. He treated me for an awful foot injury from a fall and I wouldn't want any other dr. Dr Claxton is the best in the field!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

A excellent Dr for all toes he is why mom walks at all. Dr stein and Dr Claxton are both the best In toe packages .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Claxton was patient, informative and thorough . Answered all my questions to my total satisfaction. Best doctor I have ever had. Fantastic. Staff was totally competent and professional!! My foot pain was diagnosed and treatment was explained. 100% satisfied with the experience!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Claxton is awesome. He is very personable and a compassionate doctor. I've never had to wait over 15 minutes to see him. Very thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

This doctor was over 2 hours late with no emergencies that intervened. He simply took his lunch (according to his receptionist). When he came into the examining room, he did not apologize, did not shake my hand and introduce himself, and did not apologize for running late. he just went straight to my feet and did not make eye contact. when he abruptly asked me what was wrong, i tol him that I had a wait of over 2 hours. He blew up, pushed his chair back and loudly exclaimed, "If you want my job and my paperwork, you can have it!" Then I just stated that the office would have been upset with me if I had been that late. Thereupon he yelled that was a threat and he didn't deal with threats. I restated my comment and he again said I was threatening him. I am a 64 year old professional in the helping profession. I just put my sock on and told him it was clear that we could have no doctor/patient relationship and left.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Matthew J. Claxton's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO