Ratings for Dr. Matthew H. Clark

From the moment I walked in to my first appointment the staff and Dr. Clark were compassionate, reassuring, and gave me hope that he can restore my body. I was terrified going in an comforted leaving. I was informed of my options and what to expect from each one and I chose to have a robotic partial hysterectomy and cystocele with mesh. Recovery went well and Dr. Clark explains all the steps necessary for a great recovery. I have no reservation saying he is the best! He was able to restore my body! I am so grateful for the Clark Center for Urogynecology!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr. Clark has my highest recommendation. After four and a half hours of surgery and a bit of recovery I feel like I have my life back. Dr. Clark listens, cares and made sure I understood all of my options and what the outcomes might be. My aftercare was amazing. His office staff was not only competent but kind and caring. My surgery was completely successful! I would recommend Dr. Clark to anyone. He has my utmost confidence.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Excellent doctor! I can't say enough good things about this physician! I had been seeing a few different doctors for my issues but none put me at ease and assisted me with choosing the right path for me like Dr. Clark. He is informative and direct and I had a very high level of confidence in his recommendations and my decision. My procedures went amazingly well with no complications. My life has completely changed thanks to Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Clark performed vaginal prolapse surgery using mesh. Totally failed. Prolapse returned after surgery, plus urinary incontinence that I never had before. Returning prolapse was very painful. Dr. Clark relies too much on physicians assistants to see patients to do work that he should evaluate. I have needed further treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I am 100 per cent satisfied with and grateful to Dr. Clark and all his staff. He performed surgery for incontinence for me two months ago that is very successful. I am so happy to be leak free and maxi pad free. Thank you, Dr. Clark. You were worth the long drive to get to you. I am already recommending you to other women friends.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Clark and his staff gave me an ideal patient experience. I chose to travel to Newport Beach from out of state to take advantage of Dr Clark's expertise. He was highly recommended by another surgeon. I feel wonderful now after receiving multiple repairs. Dr Clark was able to provide the best level of care for my situation. He and his staff made the whole experience pleasant and easy for me. They were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and professional.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr Clark and his staff are wonderful. I had stress incontinence and had the sling put in and I am 100% repaired. No more leakage. His nurse Pam was amazing, very attentive and caring. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Clarke was wonderful! He advised me on options; performed my surgery after giving me options and information. I felt prepared for each step during the pre-op, and post-op stages. He was patient and a good listener. I felt very safe and well informed throughout the whole process. I adore his P.A.Salpi, who spent a lot of time with me. Thank you all very much. Esther Gyurik

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The Clarke Center for UROGYNECOLOGY is fantastic. For we older women with pee-pee problems and the GYN problems associated with that, this is the place for you. The staff is wonderful, patient with my pre- and post-op telephone calls with questions, and Dr. Clarke is down-to-earth, informative and skilled. I had a hysterectomy, bladder suspension and vaginal vault reconstruction via robotic surgery and couldn't be happier. I feel like a new woman!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Clark and his staff are very professional and caring. All procedures were explained in detail. He made the time to answer all questions and concerns. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Matthew H. Clark's Credentials

• Thai

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford