Ratings for Dr. Gary Rose

Dr. Rose was an amazing doctor. He was incredibly thorough and had a great bedside manner. Firm when necessary and incredibly knowledgeable. I have been having a horrible time trying to find a new gyno since he passed away last year. I'm not very fond of the other doctors in his practice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Rose has been our family's OB/GYN for 20 years. He is kind and knowledgeable, but authoritative when necessary. I've seen him handle a variety of situations between the three women in our family, and he has always had the appropriate response. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Our family has been using Dr Rose for 15 Years.He has delivered two and about to deliver #3 of our grandchildren. Great Doctor we love him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2006

Dr. Rose saved my life and prevented an emergency hysterectomy during the birth of our 4th child (May/05). We believed him to be an amazing and gifted OB/Gyn after our ordeal. It was confirmed by the surprise of the (all) nursing staff that I was still in one piece. Dr. Rose is soft spoken, thorough, smiles alot, and great under pressure. After 4 children I can honestly say this is the doctor to have for the "just in case" and the "what ifs".

flag | Submitted March 24, 2006

Dr. Gary Rose's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1975)