Ratings for Dr. Martin A. Morse

I had a serious hand trauma July 2013 and after admittance to the Cornwall ER in Leesburg I was told that the base of my thumb was broken and this was potentially a very serious and long lasting injury if not treated correctly. I was told by a trusted nurse that I knew that while the hand doctors in the Cornwall and Lansdowne locations were very good I should see Dr. Morse as "he is the best in DC." I made an appointment with Dr. Morse, he promptly scheduled my surgery shortly after explaining my choices and I have not been disappointed once. I have seen him 12+ times since the surgery 9 months ago and believe that not only did he do an excellent job (my mobility and flexibility is almost back to 100%) but also his "bedside" manner is excellent. I have never felt rushed in an appointment and believe that he truly cared for my recovery. He has been very patient answering my questions and extremely accommodating with my few rescheduling requests. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr.Morse is a very thorough, considerate, and knowledgeable expert in plastic surgery for the hand and head. I have had a terrific experience with him and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

He is an excellent doctor and a very decent person. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I couldn't be happier with the cosmetic surgery I had with Dr. Morse. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Not sure what the other review is all about. Sounds like someone has some personal issues rather than a problem with Dr. Morse's actual medical care! Anyway, I had Dr. Morse perform cosmetic surgery for me and was ecstatic with the results. Not only was he and his office staff (and yes he does have office staff), very helpful and friendly, but I didn't have much pain afterwards and the cosmetic result is awesome. I would feel comfortable recommending him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon and will continue to visit him for Botox, skin care, etc.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

Terrible experience. I went for consultation and knew after one minute I'd never go to him for the procedure. He has no staff or nurses and answers the phone himself. How can he still be in business?

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Martin A. Morse's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

GHI