Ratings for Dr. David S. Aamodt

This Doctor is NOT seeing new patient per office staff as of 2012.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Great Doctor. Very attentive to your needs. Truely the definition of a "Family" doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr Aamodt is wonderful! My ob Dr quit doing ob so he is who I chose for my last child and I am so happy I did! My husband is still saying that he was so impressed about how smooth and calm things were in the delivery room!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Aamodt has become my families doctor after our family doc left the state. He has been a life saver to our family. My 2 children have Asthma and my youngest was only 3 mon when she was hospitalized. He staid with me and my daughter all night and into the next morning on what we will do for her. Four days later she was home and on the way to recovery. He always makes me and my family feel important when we are there to see him. He has called me at home personally to ask about my children updates. I am glad I have dr. aamodt as my childrens dr. and will continue to tell everyone about him.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Super Primary Care Doctor, have had Dr. Aamodt now for Dr. past 2 years. He really listens to you and tries to help you. He also has a great personality and will talk to you in great detail about what may be wrong or will refer you to another Dr if he is not sure what is wrong. Even though my insurance does not cover for this facility this year,I refuse to go to another Dr because this has been the best primary care Dr i have had in the past 15 years. So lucky to have such a great caring and wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to listen and really seems to care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Excellent doctor and very nice person as well.He is very intelligent. He listens and he will make an effort to find out what you have wrong with you even if it is so rare other doctors could care less. If this is your doctor then know you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

He is a spectacular listener, and is so personable. I never have to be afraid or shy about asking him any questions about anything. He is also fantastic with children.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Good listener; also, he answered questions patiently and didn't get threatened when I started doing my own reading/research. I've had a few doctors act as if they were the only ones who could understand my diagnosis and I wound up feeling like some idiot who should just keep quiet and do as I'm told. He treated me like a partner in the process.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

not only is he very helpful he is also very personable

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. David S. Aamodt's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp