Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Hodin

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Nicest physician, competent, actually returns phone calls and pages! Nice staff. Concerned about you and your health.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Had many surprises as a result of Dr. Hodin's surgery ended up with a colostomy and septic. Definiitely, I went to the wrong surgeon to have a partial colon resection performed. I have learned to move on but, I will never forget..

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Hodin was arrogant and unpleasant. My surgery was not successful. He showed zero compassion or caring just wanted to make excuses.Worst doctor ever!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Hodin performed a very successful thyroidectomy for my wife. We were both very impressed with his knowledge, skill and professionalism. In addition he has a wonderful sense of humor, very strong interpersonal skills and a genuine caring for his patient. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have had Dr. Hodin perform this surgery.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr Hodin is an excellent doctor, I had been told by numerous people to go to him for my thyroid surgery and I am so glad I did. He is an excellent surgeon and put me at ease with his expertise and kind manner. My surgery went great and you can hardly see a scar. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Excellent thyroid surgeon - You can barely see my thyroidectomy scar. Nice guy - Knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Hodin is always pleasant and a straight shooter. He tells it like it is and does not sugar coat anything. When it comes to surgery there are no guarantee's. He is a great surgeon who knows his stuff and is always has a positive outlook. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

On-time, no waiting, no pain, no complications, healed perfectly, perfect outcome

flag | Submitted July 21, 2006

Small man, with big ego. I had surgical complications that were not treated to my satisfaction. He can be very unpleasant if you disagree with him

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Hodin's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Harvard-Pilgrim

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic surgeon. He is kind, thoughtful, responsive, and clearly an expert at his craft. "

July 4, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard A."

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Endocrinologist" to "Surgeon (General)"

February 22, 2012