Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Wachspress

I'm a middle aged guy whose mother has been seeing Dr. Wachspress for the past six years. She kept mentioning to me how much she liked this guy. I've been pretty happy with my dentist and had no intention of changing. Unfortunately, I had the lousy timing to break a tooth just when my dentist was on vacation so I figured I'd try him. I hate going to dentists (and who doesn't?) but I found this guy to be really good. He was very reassuring, explained everything in detail and was very careful not to cause me any discomfort. To be honest, he asked me so many times if I was OK I was getting a little annoyed; just get it over with, is my philosophy. Best of all, he's got this fancy computerized machine and he made me a permanent cap in the first visit which is something I really appreciated since I can't take time off from work so easily. The thing fits me like it was always there. I've switched over to Dr. Wachspress permanently. Sometimes Mother really does know best!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I haven't had a Dentist I was happy with until I met Dr. Wachspress. He has a very calm demeanor and made me feel comfortable. He told me what I need while including me in the conversation. other Dentists I have been to "talked at me", he was not like that.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Great experience. The office is clean and the staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Wachspress was knowledgeable and caring. The procedures he did on me were painless and look fantastic. I would definitely recommend going here for your dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I would never recommend Dr. Wachspress to anyone. He only made my teeth worse and the poor quality of his work became damaged within days of seeing him. Apparently he hadn't bonded any of the fillings he did and my new dentist needed to redo EVERYTHING. I was actually told that the work Dr. Wachspress did was so poor it looked like the fillings were a decade old! Overall, he completely overworked my teeth and I had to get THREE root canals, all thanks Dr. Wachspress.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Avoid this place at all cost!! Constant sales pitches for procedures I didn't need or as about, socially inept dentist who destroyed my teeth (I had to go to another dentist, Dr. Stuart Kaminsky, who is excellent), I now need a root canal and opted for a widsom extraction instead of another root canal on that tooth. Oh and by far the worst experience with insurance claims in my life. Cancer survivor who has dealt with surgeons, numerous doctors, specialists, and all of them seem to know how to file correctly. Oh and to boot, when I called and spoke with the manager she gave me an attitude, even though I was correct about the misfiled claims. 3 months later, and I'm still dealing with that nightmare.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012