Ratings for Dr. Ralph Garcia

I saw Dr. Garcia for about a year for my TMJ. I flew to Tampa to see him. I spent a lot of money, A LOT. His approach was a repositioning splint which brought my mandible wayyyyyy too far forward. His plan was to correct his over-correction with prolotheraphy. I never got that far. I switched dentists and went to my local TMJ dentist in S. Florida, which I should have gone all along. I would agree that he is arrogant, and I always felt on edge when I was there. I just got the feeling that he thought he was some great healer, which he wasn't. I have made progress now, but no thanks to him. Oh, and his staff was grumpy. I felt like every visit I was on egg shells.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have struggled with TMJ problems for years. After being told that my only option would be surgery, I went to Dr. Garcia and I am now pain free. His staff was incredible and he took the time to explain everything to me. He is now my Dentist and I would never go any where else ! Very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great Dentist and especially for any type of TMJ problem.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

The receptionist has to be one of the rudest women I have ever met for starters. The Dr himself is very arrogant and unprofessional. His daughter's are the hygienists and I have no idea if they have any formal schooling or training other than what the father has taught them. He harps on them in front of patients and when he came to do the exam on me he's wearing a polo shirt, short khakis and leather boat/dress shoe... Almost looked as if he just got done golfing. Again highly unprofessional take your business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Insufficient knowledge of myofascial pain. Charged 3700 for useless appliance. Problem completely resolved with primary doc referral for deep tissue massage and corrective exercise

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

He is very knowledgeable but he does not take the time to listen to you. He is condescending and arrogance. Stay away there are better tmd dr’s in the county them him. The only positive is his staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011