You may also like

Rate Dr. Aruna Avanti

Dr. Aruna Avanti's Ratings

RIP OFF ... I never write reviews but i had to do it this time to aware people on not going to see Dr Avanti. All she cares about is $$$$$$$ . My treatment was a minor thing which could have costed me decent money ,but she tried to rip me off by adding more unneeded and unwanted treatment which is not needed. People go to dentist trusting there opinions in this case i had to Run away to save myself and save my pockets. Had to find a another healthcare provider who would listen to the patient and provide the care they can afford. Not everyone are rich enough to afford the kind of treatments suggested by the doctor there.She doesn't seem to pay any attention to what our needs are. Never going back there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Worst dentist and experience I have ever had. I waited over 2 hours to be seen the two times I went. The second time she was cleaning my teeth and asking me to turn to the left and right, up and down etc. which is standard for her to do the cleaning correctly. However, over the equipment noise it is hard to hear what she is asking. I asked her to say it again because I couldn't hear her, she snapped at me and told me to hold my questions to the end! You can hardly understand her English. She is rude and short tempered with both the patients and the staff. I didn't see one of the same staff members at the second visit that was there at the first one...there is a good reason for that! I would not go back if it was free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Avanti is very pleasant and she takes her time to attend to all my needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

She. A very loud Dr. I can always hear how she insisted her reasoning to her staff in front and in back very unprofessional I heard she also not giving them benefits and paying them the lowest hourly rate that's why her assistant don't stay forever not only that she also don't respect her front desk staff she is very dishonest and promising to give and rewarded her staff but never deliver she overall sucks as a dentist and as a person she only thinks of herself and no one else .i would not recommend her to anyone .her practice isn't going anywhere farther she s also cheap ,no hot running water she cleaned teeth that the hygienist should do ,just regular cleaning for deep cleaning she is practicing. A wrong dentistry never ever go to her for any treatment

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Not a very pleasant Dentist ,don't have professionalism very chaotic practice ,Leah is wonderful but Dr, isn't not good to recommend to others

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

My first appointment was very quick, my second appointment took a tad bit longer then expected as i was on my lunch break and she is the only dentist there, so i had to wait for her to finish with the other person in her chair. she was very attentive while with me however i did feel as though she was rushed to get to the next person. i would go back but would be curious of her time spent with me during the procedure i would need done, or would she be rushed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

When I first walked into the building I was shocked to see the front desk personnel with a lip ring. Although in the medical field that is frown upon, I did not judge the dentist by its outer appearance. My first check was a preventive consultation; however the first desk manager told me that did extractions, nevertheless, she did not so I spent $60.00 to sit in a chair and for a professional to tell me what I already knew. My next visited I waited about 45 minutes to get 6 fillings done then the assistance was burning me with the laser gun which is used to seal the fillings. On my last visit which was more recent, first the called my insurance company the day of to get an estimate, although the office manager itemized a treatment plan for me, the estimate was more than what she quoted in the bring and she expected me to pay $150.00n more than what she quoted. When I told her I wanted copies of my records she stated that I could go somewhere else. Needless to say UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][283685].votes_count ]]