Ratings for Dr. Mirela L. Mircea

Dr. Mircea has been my PC for 17+ years. If she ever decided to move her practice to East Jabib , I'd find a way to get there. That's how much I value, trust and respect her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Be very careful. This doctor over prescribes drugs and, in my opinion, is not a doctor I would trust my health with. After recommending them for several years, I will NEVER go back to Dr. Mircea or her office. I notified her that I was misdiagnosed in my last appointment and that I was put on the wrong medication for months. Rather than apologize and inquire about what happened, she made excuses for her team and said "we cannot diagnose everything". She was incredibly rude and did not follow through with the appointment I had scheduled. The scary part is when I was diagnosed the first time, the doctor said "I have to look this up" and then came back 10 minutes later with a prescription. I should have known better then. There have been drug reps in their offices every time I have visited and now it makes sense. Do not go to this doctor unless you are looking for drugs you do not need.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Mirela Mircea is one of the best physicians I ever have had. She is highly-qualified, acts with professionalism, listen carrefuly to the description of the symptopms and most important put the accurate diagnostic. She is very rigourous to follow up with her patients and invest quality time with them. I feel very confident after a visit at Dr. Mircea's office, because I know that the treatment was carrefully selected. The nurses are very professionals and the office is clean and well preserved.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Great doctor, very professional, knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

The BEST doctor around, Dr. Mircea is very caring and ALWAYS takes time to talk to you and never rushes. 2 THUMBS UP. Dette Keany

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. They made me come 30 minutes early to fill out the form with my medical history. Dr. Mircea didn't even look at it. Instead, when our appointment started, she spent a good 20 minutes asking me those exact questions and entering them into her computer. To top it off, on the form, I indicated several health concerns that I currently have and have had for a while. She did not address any of them at all. Just did a routine physical and called it a day. I got the impression that as a doctor, she knows what she is doing, however she really couldn't care less about the actual patient and their problems. I am definitely going to find another doctor who will care enough to address my health issues. Also, the form they ask you to fill out asks about your religion, which is completely inappropriate. The office is very Catholic (one of the doctors won't prescribe birth control), so I am not sure if patients of other religions receive inferior care.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.Mircea for more than 10 years.She is an oustanding physician and she provides excellent care.She is always available in the emergency situation and her staff is polite, friendly and helpful.I highly recommend Dr.Mircea.Maria C

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

To sum it up: excellent care! Great initial contact and follow-up. Highly recommended. I even saw the NP one time when Dr. Mircea was not available ( I had walked in) and she was quite nice and up to date with my file due to the electronic records.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Mirela Mircea has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. She is the ultimate professional caring deeply about the well-being of her patients. Her friendly personality makes you feel at ease during a medical consult, she welcomes and resolves any medical challenge. Her well-maintained medical practice is augmented by highly professional, friendly staff. She takes the time to listen to her patients, clearly explains upfront the treatment plans. I've never had a problem having to wait too long to schedule an appointment and she made hermself readily available to me in emergency situations. Aside from being a medical problem solver, Dr. Mirela Mircea performs cosmetic rejuvenating procedures like BoTox and wrinkle fillers which take years off a "tired" face. I highly recommend her quality medical care.?

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Been reading reviews on this site looking for a local doctor to get a physical. I decided to go with Dr. Mircea due to the availability of an appt on short notice. I was initially worried about the neg comments on here but was surprised at the great serviced rendered. Was a bit uncomfortable getting a physical for the first time in a long time, but Dr. Mircea was very professional and thorough; uses a laptop to enter all your health Q&A. In my opinion, give her office a shot. Will be going back to her. Wish they had a more private area for drawing blood though; It was behind the nurse counter with a lot of foot traffic.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Mirela L. Mircea's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (Grad. 1985)