Ratings for Dr. Imar A. Idriss

Doctor retired in 2010. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I called for an appointment in June and was told could not see me until November.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

He is an extremely caring and attentive doctor. I've seen him many times and he was always putting my needs first, even if that meant conferring with or referring me to other doctors. On one occasion, a CT scan showed my small bowel out of place and based on my case history, he saved me from a useless procedure and bet that it was caused by my endometriosis, so he had a gynecologist perform my laparoscopy. He happened to be in the hospital on the day of my surgery, saw my name on the board and stayed until I awoke to see how I was doing and confer with my surgeon. He just simply cared enough to consult for free. A great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

A competent doc that I’m happy to recommend. The chairs in his waiting room can do with some cleaning. It will also be nice to have a bit of chat before the colonoscopy, instead of walking around with his coffee and chatting to the technicians.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006