Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Levy

I had impacted wisdom teeth removed he made a large incision under my upper lip (inside my mouth) starting at the nose and going all the way back to where the tooth was on the left hand side of my face. He cut through a nerve and almost 5 years later still have pain and nerve damage to an extent where I need pain management from a neurologist. I got multiple opinions after the surgery going on my x-rays saying this wasn't needed. I should have gone through with a lawsuit for malpractice. I will NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

The office staff was very friendly and helpful. The Dr. is very good at putting you at ease and making you feel relaxed in a stressful situation by making jokes (he could be a stand up comic). My wisdom teeth extractions went well and I healed quickly. I have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Worst medical experience ever! Minor surgery under my tongue to snip my frenulum resulted in large incision across underside of my tongue, Why? I have no idea. Resulting swelling, jaw to collar bones, was so severe I had breathing difficulty and was unable to talk or swallow normally for over a week. I now have no feeling in entire right side of tongue (5 years post op).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Paul E. Levy's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH