Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Merrill-Nach

Called to schedule my 1st appointment. Girl at front desk bombed out. She asked for what, I said 2nd opinion and referred by my PC doctor for Endometriosis. She said did you biopsy it? And she didnt know what a Laparoscopy was or if her OB/GYN did them. This kind of half-wit idiotic, immature office staff may make me not come in at all. NO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE! WOW! How did she ever get a job working for an OB/GYN? I wonder......

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Superb obgyn!! She is thorough, extremely knowledgeable, down to earth and helpful. She takes her time to make sure you are in tip-top shape. She actually calls you back. Her staff is very caring and friendly too. When I didn't do the blood work she ordered she sent me another request a few months later. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. She helped me when my pcp retired by making sure that I didn't run out of my medications. She is also my mothers obgyn and we are both so happy with her care. She is the best obgyn my mom and I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Merrill-Nach is the best. She is my doctor and my mother's doctor and we would both recommend her for so many reasons. She is very caring, knowledgeable, proactive and informative. We always appreciate her follow through and her ability to know who we are and what we need in terms of care. We would highly recommend her for senior citizens and those who require special care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

most thorough dr's appt I have ever had. She actually sat down and talked to me in her office before the exam. Usually you are undressed before you ever see the doctor. What a surprise. Actually read what I wrote down in my information sheet.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr.Merrill-Nach is such a good Dr. I to had a high risk pregnancy and she does make you feel like you are her only patient, she truly cares and that shows! Her staff is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

I think Dr, Merrill-Nach is a great GYN and a good OB if you want a hospital birth and don't mind birth interventions. I wanted a natural birth in a hospital so I could feel safe if something went wrong. She really had no intention of helping me achieve a natural birth and I should have known by her gentle discouragement and somewhat condescending attitude toward me. I will not see her for my second birth.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Merrill-Nach is AMAZING. I am a high risk pregnancy and she made me feel as if I were her only patient. Never in a rush. Always answered my questions and concerns. Really cares about you and your situation. I recomend everyone that I know to her! She will be delivering all of my children in the future.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Merrill-Nach has delivered both of my children and soon to deliver my 3rd. SHe has never been anything but thorough, caring, competent. She doesn't sugar coat things, but always has your best interest at heart. I have recommended her to several of my friends and each and every one has loved her being their Dr. I highly recommend her and her staff, they are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008