Ratings for Dr. Tuvi Mendel

Dr. Tuvi Mendel is an outstanding physician and surgeon. He first worked on me when I broke 5 bones in my foot and lower leg. He did an outstanding job and he brought my foot back to full functionality. He later did a reverse shoulder replacement on my left shoulder and again I am most satisfied and have excellent mobility in that shoulder. He is now treating my painful right knee which has the beginnings of arthritis. I appreciate his personal and thorough attention and recommend him to anyone who is having problems with their feet, knees or shoulders. He also has an excellent staff with whom he works very closely. Great team. JRP

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I don't think he listens to the patient. He has released me with no restrictions even though I have limited mobility of my right shoulder , I can't work on things over shoulder high, I have problems with ladders, he knows this but doesn't seem to want to give any restrictions at work ? Im don't get it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Mendel. He has replaced both my knees and I couldn't be happier with them. Think doctor did a great job.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Our family has seen Dr Mendel for several issues and he has always been fantastic with great results. We highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I am so glad I had Dr. Mendel do the reverse shoulder replacement. I was told that this would be the most painful surgery I could have. Turns out it was the easiest. Yes, there was pain, but that comes with every surgery. I no longer have the constant pain I was living with. I don't have full strength and the shoulder let's me know when I am over doing it. But that is ok with me. Like I said no constant pain. Thank you Dr. Mendel!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am left in unbearable pain following a shoulder reversal. It got injured shortly after the surgery and it has pretty much been ignored, even though I have repeatedly talked about it. Sometimes when I move my arm it makes me cry out, then cry for minutes. I don't know how I can live like this, I cannot write, use the computer, craft, I can barely care for myself. I spent Thanksgiving in bed crying, I called several times, they did not care. Now it looks like this is what I have to look forward to, doctors made me loose my right knee because they refused to listen to me and I am now disabled, looks like I have nothing left to look forward to, thanks for destroying my life Tuvi Mendel, I will make sure everyone knows.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Why do i have to live with this pain, tuvi??!! Why day in and day out, because of what I think was your incompetency to properly treat my wound, did you leave me still in so much pain. It is unbearable. Why did you do this to me, tuvi!!??

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Right ankle replacement. I'm very pleased with my new ankle, It was replaced in May of 2011 and is doing great. Some times it does ache a little when the weather changes or because I have some arthritis but other than that it is just as good as my other ankle.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Right ankle replacement and left reverse shoulder replacement. Very pleased with both.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Mendel is my surgeon of choice because in the past he replaced my left ankle and right knee, and both cause me NO problems with mobility or pain. He did my ankle 7 years ago and so far no appreciable arthritis. His office staff are excellent in terms of appointment scheduling, moving patients through in a timely manner, customer relations, x rays, etc. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Tuvi Mendel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davenport, IA