Ratings for Dr. Tuvi Mendel

It's almost been NINE years of continuing to go through the H that I believe Mendel put me through, due to his apparent inability to properly and timely diagnose a post op staph infection, which in turn created more damage. My PAIN and dysfunction continue! Morning, noon, and night. WHY, tuvi, WHY!!!!!????? Why did you do this to me!!!???

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr Mendel did a reverse shoulder replacement with the results being that I am completely without pain and the use of my right arm is excellent. He is very knowledgeable and his team works together well with the best results for his patients. I would recommend him to my best friend.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Mendel did a reverse shoulder replacement in May of 2018, with excellent results. I am now pain free and have excellent motion of my right arm.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Mendel did my right knee replacement Sept. 2017 and then my right ankle replacement May 2018. Both surgeries went great. However my ankle was in bad shape, years of arthritis it had become mostly self-fused. The pain had become unbearable just walking. After my ankle replacement the pain was gone. It moves and by 12 weeks post-op I was able to walk 2 miles and pain free. Thank you Dr. Mendel!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Mendel performed my shoulder and bicep surgery on April 3, 2018. I’m 14 weeks post op and nearly back to 100%. Mendel was amazing and I should have done it years ago.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I had total ankle replacement surgery in September 2017 and am completely satisfied with the results. I am free from the pain I had before surgery. The recovery was quicker and easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Mendel.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Shoulder replacement surgery February 2018. Surgery went very well and recovery has been better than expected. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I had ankle replacement and was completely satisfied with the results and the professionalism of Dr Mendel. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Tuvi Mendel is an outstanding physician and surgeon. He first worked on me when I broke 5 bones in my foot and lower leg. He did an outstanding job and he brought my foot back to full functionality. He later did a reverse shoulder replacement on my left shoulder and again I am most satisfied and have excellent mobility in that shoulder. He is now treating my painful right knee which has the beginnings of arthritis. I appreciate his personal and thorough attention and recommend him to anyone who is having problems with their feet, knees or shoulders. He also has an excellent staff with whom he works very closely. Great team. JRP

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I don't think he listens to the patient. He has released me with no restrictions even though I have limited mobility of my right shoulder , I can't work on things over shoulder high, I have problems with ladders, he knows this but doesn't seem to want to give any restrictions at work ? Im don't get it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Tuvi Mendel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Davenport, IA