Ratings for Dr. Tuvi Mendel

Dr. Mendel performed my shoulder and bicep surgery on April 3, 2018. I’m 14 weeks post op and nearly back to 100%. Mendel was amazing and I should have done it years ago.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I had total ankle replacement surgery in September 2017 and am completely satisfied with the results. I am free from the pain I had before surgery. The recovery was quicker and easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Mendel.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Shoulder replacement surgery February 2018. Surgery went very well and recovery has been better than expected. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I had ankle replacement and was completely satisfied with the results and the professionalism of Dr Mendel. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Tuvi Mendel is an outstanding physician and surgeon. He first worked on me when I broke 5 bones in my foot and lower leg. He did an outstanding job and he brought my foot back to full functionality. He later did a reverse shoulder replacement on my left shoulder and again I am most satisfied and have excellent mobility in that shoulder. He is now treating my painful right knee which has the beginnings of arthritis. I appreciate his personal and thorough attention and recommend him to anyone who is having problems with their feet, knees or shoulders. He also has an excellent staff with whom he works very closely. Great team. JRP

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I don't think he listens to the patient. He has released me with no restrictions even though I have limited mobility of my right shoulder , I can't work on things over shoulder high, I have problems with ladders, he knows this but doesn't seem to want to give any restrictions at work ? Im don't get it.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Mendel. He has replaced both my knees and I couldn't be happier with them. Think doctor did a great job.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Our family has seen Dr Mendel for several issues and he has always been fantastic with great results. We highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I am so glad I had Dr. Mendel do the reverse shoulder replacement. I was told that this would be the most painful surgery I could have. Turns out it was the easiest. Yes, there was pain, but that comes with every surgery. I no longer have the constant pain I was living with. I don't have full strength and the shoulder let's me know when I am over doing it. But that is ok with me. Like I said no constant pain. Thank you Dr. Mendel!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I am left in unbearable pain following a shoulder reversal. It got injured shortly after the surgery and it has pretty much been ignored, even though I have repeatedly talked about it. Sometimes when I move my arm it makes me cry out, then cry for minutes. I don't know how I can live like this, I cannot write, use the computer, craft, I can barely care for myself. I spent Thanksgiving in bed crying, I called several times, they did not care. Now it looks like this is what I have to look forward to, doctors made me loose my right knee because they refused to listen to me and I am now disabled, looks like I have nothing left to look forward to, thanks for destroying my life Tuvi Mendel, I will make sure everyone knows.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Tuvi Mendel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med