Ratings for Dr. Keith K. Ly

Dr. Keith Ly constantly does Chiropractic adjustments when they are not needed or wanted. He is very rude and I have heard him being very rude to staff as well as patients, I will never seek his services. He has prescribed medicines that should not have been prescribed to me. I was in need of his services and the office was closed. I made calls but after about 10 calls I went to the office myself. I was told that Dr. Ly was unavailable due to personal reasons. During that time I heard that he was in jail due to an ongoing investigation by the Eastside Narcotics task force. I also needed my pain medication refilled and was later advised that he can no longer prescribe narcotic medications because his DEA License was revoked due to his illegal Marijuana grow operation he and his girlfriend were running in Renton. I will never go to his office or ever refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Great Doctor and staff. Very thorough checkups. No waiting, available on Saturdays. He knows his stuff. Volunteers to help war veterans in VietNam.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Billed for services not rendered and not willing to remove charges and admit error was made. Finally changed doctors after repeatedly feeling he entered this profession mainly to make money.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Keith K. Ly's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal