Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Meinig

I was able to walk in and received care immediately. The service and care was superior.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I first saw Dr. Meinig after a fall off a ladder fractured my lower back but continued to see him for knee problems. He is one of my favorite doctors. He listens snd doesn't recommend surgery instantly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Would not recommend. Not sure if its the office or Dr. Meinig, but the service is losey. Have since moved to another group that seems to want my business instead of being put out by it.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr Meinig is great. He listens well and is very careful with his assessment and treatment. I've seeh him twice over 10 years for pain in my lower back and he's treated me conservatively, not recommending surgery. It has relieved my pain for years both times. He's moved to a huge practice where getting through the unhelpful ladies at the front desk is like running a gauntlet, but it's worth it to see him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Richard P. Meinig's Credentials

• German

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1984)