Ratings for Dr. Sunita A. Sujanani

Extremely disgusted over the lack of morals this doctor and office has. If you have a small sniffle or cough this might be the place for you, otherwise stay clear of this place and find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I love Dr Sujunani, she's been my doctor for 3 years. Dr. Sujunani always takes her time and explains to me her thoughts, as a medical professional, to help understand what the underlining issue is. Then eliminate it. I appreciate her cheerful personality, especially during ill times, and her patience to hear everything I have to say to help us conclude what would be best for me. I'm glad she is my doctor. I trust her opinion and glad she's here for me anytime I need her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Suginani saw my son once and although she seems knowledgeable, I thought she was unethical. That’s the reason why we are not going back to her. My old doctor (who retired) was so ethical and professional he would have never done anything like that. I didn’t think anything of it when it happened, but after I left the office I was like, wait a minute, that’s not right. First of all she assumed we had Medical (because we’re Hispanic?) then she asked out of the blue if my son was adopted. What if he was? She doesn’t know how comfortable we would be speaking about it or how my son feels about it. Lack of sensitivity, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Sujanani makes a point of treating the whole person. She does not make me feel rushed, and she listens to my concerns. I appreciate her warm, cheerful personality as well. She advises in a gentle tactful manner! I would definitely recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013