Ratings for Dr. Tonya L. Mccullough

Wow what a wonderful place! From the receptionist to the doctor assistant to Dr. Toni. Informative, friendly, funny and warm. Doesn't feel like a stuffy doctor's office. Educated me and then offered suggestions! Definite thumbs up!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Over the years, Dr. McCullough has treated my family for acne, cold sores, childhood viruses, various rashes, and many other skin problems. I have moved to Atlanta now (where there are LOTS of cosmetic doctors), but I traveled back to Savannah to have Dr. McCullough do my facial laser surgery when my aging skin needed some serious help! This office treats me like a person, not like a number. I never wait longer than 30 minutes, and all of my problems are addressed and all questions are answered. The office has great handouts about my problems. I see the DOCTOR - not nurse practitioners or physician assistants. I like being treated like I am special!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Her only concern is money. She asks for your credit card number on the initial paperwork before even seeing her. She did not listen to my symptoms and immediately wanted to do a proceedure that would have cost me about $400. She prescribed high priced cream, sales rep inspired I am sure, but gave me a coupon for half off. I still paid $45 for a basic lotion. She sells her "preferred" products behind the check out counter. I prefer to pay less money to a doctor that cares more.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

She was very rude, did not listen to my complaint, was dismissive, left the room and sent the nurse in with prescriptions she had already given me that I told her didn't help. She would have known this had she taken at least one minute to listen to me. It's sad when as a person/patient you are treated like a number or like cattle, being shuffled in and out.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Tonya L. Mccullough's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1989)

Unicare