Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Toenjes

Very rude and arrogant physician ... sought his council for my husband who was showing cognitive decline and had a tremor in his left hand ... Primary care said the tremor was benign ...I wanted to know if we were dealing with the early stages of Dementia, was it depression ... adult ADD ... Parkinson's ??? ... he told us the tremor was benign and the cognitive issues may or may not be the beginning of Altzheimers and even if it is there is nothing he could do about it ... prescribe a pill that might brighten him for a bit but really no point ... 5 years later different neurologist ... diagnosis ... Parkinson's with Mild Cognitive Impairment ... at least we know what we are dealing with ... this guy is a terrible dr.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Althouth I think the doctor is very smart he is very arrogant and does not talk on a level patients would understand. He knows test results but just glossed over what he decides to tell you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Good doctor, really helped with migraines. Flexible and good at answering questions. His scheduling group has made a few mistakes, that would be my only concern.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I have worked in medicine for years. I am also a patient that requires constant care. This office staff is truly the rudest staff I have ever witnessed. They are condescending and act as if they are too troubled to assist a patient. The lack of care and compassion is none. I do not recommend this practice for anyone. In the past I have requested to speak with the office manager and no messages get through.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

we had taken my daughter to many reputable neurologists. Toe he's is the best I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I am a former patient of this doctor, and I can attest to the fact that he is very knowledgeable. However, he does NOT follow up and has a tendency to gloss over important details. More than once he forgot the details of our discussions, which was very frustrating for me as a patient. His office staff is the worst I've EVER encountered in ANY medical office! Although he is very smart, he is also very disorganized and unreliable - for these reasons I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

patient friendly, very knowledgeable, spends time with you, don't feel like a number.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012