Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Toenjes

Althouth I think the doctor is very smart he is very arrogant and does not talk on a level patients would understand. He knows test results but just glossed over what he decides to tell you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Good doctor, really helped with migraines. Flexible and good at answering questions. His scheduling group has made a few mistakes, that would be my only concern.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I have worked in medicine for years. I am also a patient that requires constant care. This office staff is truly the rudest staff I have ever witnessed. They are condescending and act as if they are too troubled to assist a patient. The lack of care and compassion is none. I do not recommend this practice for anyone. In the past I have requested to speak with the office manager and no messages get through.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

we had taken my daughter to many reputable neurologists. Toe he's is the best I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I am a former patient of this doctor, and I can attest to the fact that he is very knowledgeable. However, he does NOT follow up and has a tendency to gloss over important details. More than once he forgot the details of our discussions, which was very frustrating for me as a patient. His office staff is the worst I've EVER encountered in ANY medical office! Although he is very smart, he is also very disorganized and unreliable - for these reasons I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

patient friendly, very knowledgeable, spends time with you, don't feel like a number.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012