Ratings for Dr. Donald S. La Casto

Best around! Years ago Dr. La Casto treatments saved me from undergoing surgery on my neck. Recently had a brain injury and after 1 treatment was able to speak better, sleep and eat! Thanks Dr. La Casto your awesome!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

i have been receiving treatment from Don on and on for 15 years he is very good different alternatives when it comes to realign me. Thankyou, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

If you want a Chiropractor who cares, knows what he is doing, and is gentle Dr. Don is the greatest. We (my husband and I) have been going to him for years.)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

He has been my chiropractor for over ten years and has treated me for everything from back and neck problems from accidents, to hip adjustments, to migrains and wrist and shoulder troubles. He listens to you and uses whichever level of adjustment is needed. He will not tell you to come back again if you don't need to. He is friendly, trustworthy and kind. I would highly recommend him. The only lower score would be for wait time, it can vary as he fits in as many appointments as he can, for his patients sake. Some times you get right in and occasionally it could be a half hour wait.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Donald S. La Casto's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Los Angeles (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Paso Robles, CA